Privacy and Personalization
Horvitz and D. Mulligan. Data,
privacy, and the greater good, 16 July 2015, Science 349. 253-255
- A. Singla, E. Horvitz, E. Kamar, R.W. White. Stochastic Privacy,
AAAI, July 2014.
- A. Krause and E. Horvitz. A Utility-theoretic Approach to Privacy in Online
Services, Journal of Artificial
Intelligence Research, 39 (2010) 633-662.
- J. Benaloh, M. Chase, E.
Horvitz, K. Lauter. Patient Controlled Encryption: Ensuring Privacy in
Electronic Medical Records,
ACM CCSW 2009, Chicago, IL, November,
- A. Krause, E. Horvitz, A. Kansal, F. Zhao. Toward Community Sensing, Proceedings of the International
Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks, St. Louis, Missouri, April 2008.
- A. Krause and E. Horvitz. A Utility-Theoretic Approach to Privacy and
Personalization, AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Chicago, Illinois, July 2008.
- P. Dewan, J. Grudin, E. Horvitz. Towards Mixed-Initiative Access Control, Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on
Collaborative Computing: Networking, Applications and Worksharing,
November 2007, 64-71.
- J. Olson, J. Grudin, E. Horvitz. A Study of Preferences for Sharing and Privacy. ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing
Systems, Portland, OR ,
- J. Teevan, S. T. Dumais, and E. Horvitz, Personalizing Search via Automated Analysis of
Interests and Activities,
Proceedings of SIGIR 2005, ACM Press, August 2005.