Recent Panels, Committees, and Reports
- Chair, DARPA ISAT study on Probabilistic Methods in Computational Systems and Infrastructure, 1998-1999. Report: Computation in the Face of Complexity: Leveraging Probabilistic Methods
- Chair, ISAT study on Foundations of Augmented Cognition, 2000-2001.
- Workshop on the Future of Artificial Intelligence, Shizuoka, Japan, December 2003.
- Panel on Challenge Problems for Artificial Intelligence
- Decision Analysis Society panel, Decision Analysis: Where Do We Go From Here?
- M.I.T. Briefing on Rethinking Artificial Intelligence
- Panel on Compelling Intelligent User Interfaces
- Panel, NSF Learning and Intelligent Systems Symposium, National Science Foundation.
- President's Information Technology Advisory Committee's (PITAC), Panel on Transforming Healthcare, 2001.
- Highway to Health: Transforming U.S. Health Care in the Information Age,
Taskforce on Healthcare and the National Information Infrastructure, Committee on Competitiveness, 1996.
Consumer Health Informatics: Emerging Issues, Report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Human Resources and Intergovernmental Relations, House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, US General Accounting Office, 1996.
Back to Eric Horvitz's home page.